Our partner IED is launching its International Scholarship Competition for the academic year 2019/2020. There are 26 scholarships available for attending IED Undergraduate courses with a 50% off the tuition fee in the cities of Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, and Torino.
– Students must register for participation.
– Participation is strictly reserved to candidates aged 18 to 26 on December 31st, 2019.
– Candidates must achieve high school diploma by September 2019.
– Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course at minimum level B2 by the time of studying.
- Students should submit a presentation that highlights their imagination and design abilities before December 3rd, 2018.
You could study Graphic Design, Interior Design, Fashion Design, Business, Transportation Design, among other undergraduate programs in English or Spanish with a 50% discount in the tuition fee.
The following images are part of 2 projects selected as winners from last year in the areas of fashion design and transportation design.
Fig 2. BOROCK, Fashion Collection by Sandra Rizk (Lebanon) - Fashion Design in Milan.
Fig 3. SM2C, An idea for mobility by Saahil Kapoor - Transportation Design in Torino
With all this being said, you only need to start polishing your old artwork and start working on that idea that has been in your head for long time. Remember that your future only depends on you!
Email us at email@example.com for more information about how to apply, list of programs, languages and cities available, and for getting the full projects from previous winners for your reference.
Hi, I'm Marcos. I have an electrical engineering degree and a post-grad in business management but somehow I ended up being an educational agent for ELLA Education. I also like to write stuff here and there as this is my way of practicing for my future magnum opus due on my late 50's.